Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Licensing Issue
Hi there, I purchased a single developer antView License, but after updating to the latest version, EdgeBrowser.UnlockStatus stays at -1 (unLicensed)

Please let me know if there is something else I need to do other than use the .UnlockControl Company, License
Hi,

That's actually expected behavior.
Your license expired on 21 April 2023.

You can continue to use any AntView that was released before that time.
When looking at the release timeline, the last version of the AntView component that will work with your license is AntView 1.1.270.

Staying current on the license means that you can stay up to date with the latest releases.
Without that, you can continue to use AntView, but only the versions released before the end date of your license.
You need a new license code to be able to run the most current release.
--
Wil
(2023-10-03, 17:45:44)wila Wrote: Hi,

That's actually expected behavior.
Your license expired on 21 April 2023.

You can continue to use any AntView that was released before that time.
When looking at the release timeline, the last version of the AntView component that will work with your license is AntView 1.1.270.

Staying current on the license means that you can stay up to date with the latest releases.
Without that, you can continue to use AntView, but only the versions released before the end date of your license.
You need a new license code to be able to run the most current release.
--
Wil

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I will try version 1.1.236 and this should solve the problem

Big Grin