Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Antview - Error while navigating
Hello,

I am new to this tool, want to try our before we go for full susbscription. I have created a basix xlsm file with AntView web browser control and a button. When the button is clicked, I want to navigate to a web page. And below is my code in btnclick event

Sheet1.Antview.UnlockControl "ExampleCompany", "--- ---- ----- --- ---"
Sheet1.Antview.Navigate "http://www.google.co.uk"

But when above code is executed, nothing happens, web page doesnt show up in the control ? Its just blank.

And In the immediate window I see this, 

?Sheet1.Antview.LastErrorMessage()
Get UserAgent The CoreWebView2Settings object is not instantiated.

Any ideas please ?
Hi,

That's pretty much the same as what we do in the demo excel application, so -at least in theory- that should work.
Have you tried the excel demo?
Does it work there?

When you say the "control comes up blank", does it have a white background or a gray one?

--
Wil
(2022-02-24, 16:08:29)wila Wrote: Hi,

That's pretty much the same as what we do in the demo excel application, so -at least in theory- that should work.
Have you tried the excel demo?
Does it work there?

When you say the "control comes up blank", does it have a white background or a gray one?

--
Wil

True, I checked the demo excel application and its the same and the demo works as well. I tried to replicate the same in a separate workbook, strange thing, doesnt work. THe control remains grey. I cant attach xlsm files here looks like...

Appreciate it.
I think you can attach the xlsm when you zip it first?