Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duration colum not visible.
Hello again,

Ah yes, I"m well aware about this.

The thing is that resizing wasn't even introduced until September last year. Before that time this was less of a problem as the grid had less info, there was no size column.
Last update got column re-ordering and search added to the backup archive and a few other screens.
These are all basic things and I agree.

Sadly though none of this is part of the framework for the development tool that I'm using for Vimalin.
There's other programming environments which I use where all of this comes free, but alas, not here.
Where I do get cross platform functionality "for free" (not really, but I can use one code base), these kind of features have to be implemented from the ground up.
As a result, they come bit by bit. It is fun to do, but takes time and must work well the moment they are introduced.
So I spent part of my time on improving UI and part on improving the feature set of the backup and restore process plus work flow.

For next update improving the log screen is on the list of things to do (it also needs a search and sort, among other things) and hopefully the update after that can get this annoyance resolved.
It certainly was not forgotten and is pretty high on my wish list to do.

--
Wil

Messages In This Thread