57 minutes ago
Hi Wila,
Thanks for your reply. The tidbit you see is from Display Fusion , we use it to manage multiple monitors on one computer.
We use remote access to manage our hosts and virtual machine.
For now I can not do the changes you suggested, because it was time critical to contimue and we quickly reinstalled the Windows 11.
After just installing Windows 11 (same version), Remote Access software, VmWare Workstatio, we were able to install the earlier Vimalin installer without any problem.
However we made a backup of the "bad" Windows 11 host (C
, so I hope we will be able to restore and test later
Thanks for your reply. The tidbit you see is from Display Fusion , we use it to manage multiple monitors on one computer.
We use remote access to manage our hosts and virtual machine.
For now I can not do the changes you suggested, because it was time critical to contimue and we quickly reinstalled the Windows 11.
After just installing Windows 11 (same version), Remote Access software, VmWare Workstatio, we were able to install the earlier Vimalin installer without any problem.
However we made a backup of the "bad" Windows 11 host (C
, so I hope we will be able to restore and test later

