Antwise community forums

Full Version: C++ error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My company is thinking of buying this control and I am trying it out. We need this control to work in a C++ program (VS2005). I have a test program with a dialog window that has a web browser ActiveX and AntView ActiveX. WebBrowser ActiveX works fine, but AntView ActiveX throws an exception and the program exits. I don't do anything with the AntView but insert it into the dialog window. I have tested the program using VS2022 and the result is the same.

I tested AntView ActiveX on a Windows 11 and Windows Server 2012 R2 machine and the result is the same. Both computers have Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime installed and AntView2.ocx registered. The file 'WebView2Loader.dll' is in the same directory as the executable file.

Any idea what's going on?
Hi,

Obviously that should just work.

Can you email me your test code, so that I can take a look at what is happening?

Email to: support@antwise.com

edit:

We just released version 1.1.200.
With what you're mentioning above I do not think that the new version will fix your issues.

However the reason that I am editing this reply is that the troubleshooting section also has been improved upon and that part might help.

See Troubleshooting in our documentation section

thanks,

--

Wil